Dr.Sultan Abdulaziz Al Mubarak
- Executive director of innovation and knowledge translation National institute for health research Invitation Participant Riyadh Economic Forum
- Member of the board of directors cure technology Company Ltd
- Senior Clinical Research Scientist/Consultant Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Scientific Computing King Faisal Hospital & Research Centre
- Member of the advisory board, international technopolicy network, the Netherlands Advisor to King Abdulaziz city for science and technology support and Implementation of the National Plan for Science, Technology
- Vice Chairman of the Scientific Research Support Committee, Saudi National Plan for Science and Innovation Technology (Knowledge)
- Member of the Jury of innovation competition, King Abdulaziz & his men foundation for talent and creativity (Mawhiba)
- Chief executive officer business incubator for biotechnology (Badir Program) King Abdulaziz city for science and technology.
- Other positions: Partial listing, multiple posts, involvement and trainer in the fields of Business Incubation Process and Management, Virtual Services, Establishing Mentoring programs, Patent Searches and evaluation, and Ambitious Entrepreneurs
He has worked with a number of entities as a catalytic and inspiring leader who can achieve positive results in demanding work environments. He has many skills in the relationship between people and management, and able to collaborate in managing diverse and complex issues related to operational aspects and improving the financial situation of transformation. Leading establishments, Dr. Almubarak has a comprehensive network of high-level communication in the public and private sectors. He has a book on innovation and participates frequently as a guest speaker in international and local conferences on incubators, innovation and technology transfer. In addition, he is an international researcher and lecturer.